Last updated: October 8, 2016
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, then you may not access the Service.
Copyrights and Trademarks
Unless otherwise noted, all materials including without limitation, logos, brand names, images, designs, photographs, video clips and written and other materials that appear as part of our Service are copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property whether registered or unregistered (“Intellectual Property”) owned, controlled or licensed by us. Our Service as a whole is protected by copyright and trade dress. Nothing on our Service should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Intellectual Property displayed or used on our Service, without the prior written permission of the Intellectual Property owner. The names and logos of Vectio Technologies Inc. may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on our Service, without prior, written permission from us. We prohibit the use of any of our or our affiliates’ logos as part of a link to or from any Service unless we approve such a link in advance and in writing. Fair use of our Intellectual Property requires proper acknowledgment. Other product and company names mentioned in our Service may be the Intellectual Property of their respective owners.
Postings on our Service are made by us from time to time at our discretion. You should not assume that the information contained on our Service has been updated or otherwise contains current information. We do not review past postings to determine whether they remain accurate and information contained in such postings may have been superseded. The information and materials in our Service are provided for your review in accordance with the notices, terms and conditions set forth herein. These materials are not guaranteed or represented to be complete, correct or up to date. These materials may be changed from time to time without notice.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed in advance on a recurring, monthly basis on the monthly anniversary of your Subscription purchase. New accounts are eligible for a free 30-day trial (“Trial”) prior to their first billing. At the end of such Trials, we may automatically start to charge you for the applicable paid subscription, unless you terminate your subscription prior to the expiry of the Trial period.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for the Content you post. Do not engage in any activity or post any Content which includes material that:
- is offensive, abusive, defamatory, pornographic, threatening, or obscene;
- is illegal, or intended to promote or commit an illegal act of any kind, including but not limited to violations of intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or proprietary rights of Vectio Technologies Inc. or a third party;
- includes your password or purposely includes any other user’s password or purposely includes personal data of third parties or is intended to solicit such personal data;
- includes malicious content such as malware, Trojan horses, or viruses, or otherwise interferes with any user’s access to the Service;
- is intended to or does harass or bully other users;
- impersonates or misrepresents your affiliation with another user, person, or entity, or is otherwise fraudulent, false, deceptive, or misleading;
- involves the transmission of unsolicited mass mailings or other forms of spam (“Spam”), junk mail, chain letters, or similar;
- involves commercial or sales activities, such as advertising, promotions, contests, sweepstakes, or pyramid schemes, that are not expressly authorized by us;
- links to, references, or otherwise promotes commercial products or services, except as expressly authorized by us; or
- interferes with or in any way disrupts our Service, tampers with, breaches, or attempts to probe, scan, or test for vulnerabilities in the Service or our computer systems, network, usage rules, or any of our security components, authentication measures or any other protection measures applicable to the Service, the Content or any part thereof.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these Terms. All provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
You may also terminate your Account at any time by following the procedure in Account Settings.
We issue refunds within 7 days of Account termination for the prorated amount of the remaining billing cycle at the time of termination.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario, Canada, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
Our Service is operated on an “as is”, “as available” basis, without representation or warranties of any kind. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of our Service or any services you purchase through it.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.